Monday 2 March 2015

Graphic Design Company


Brand Nu

This is a graphic design and illustration company which I found very interesting, and is led by a designer called Radim Malinic which is based in London.

The work in which is created is very colourful but also includes a lot of typography which I am interested in which is why I like this company. 
Brand Nu focus on graphic design and illustration in their works, I have found that just by looking through the page of images that they create very simple yet heavily effective projects and they include: magazine covers, signs, posters, booklets, t-shirt design, web design, brand logos including credit cards and more. 
I find this page very influential and I will use it in future to impact on my work to create a better understanding in the graphic design and typography industry.



http://www.brandnu.co.uk/work/


1 comment: